A muffin top is what is known commonly as excess weight around the lower part of the abdomen. Check the article to the end to have a better idea on how to get rid of muffin top.
The muffin top is known to be a curse that a lot of people would not want to have. People can be slender and they can also be a bit on the chubby side and they can have it. The bad news is that a lot of people are destined to have it because of different factors like the food that people eat plus the lifestyle that people are leading right now. The muffin top is not only known to be excess fat, it is relatively dangerous to have fat around the abdomen because a lot of conditions are known to stem from the fat found in the midsection. It is generally recommended that people should start losing weight and get rid of muffin top fast. These workout plans involve multi-level exercising which make one reduce waistline bulges effectively and quickly.
Home Exercises to Get Rid of Muffin Top:
This is a simple move, so it’s best to do a high number of reps.
- Aim for 100. Start in a standing position with your feet hip distance apart
- Bend from your hips toward your right foot, keeping your left hand on your hip
- Return to the standing position
- Bend toward your left foot, keeping your right hand on your hip
- Continue alternating
There are some people who dislike walking especially when it is too hot or too cold to walk. While it may seem hard at times, walking can give a lot of benefit to people. It can help reduce the amount of fat that can be found in the midsection very easily.
- You are recommended to walk about 4 – 5 days a week
- When you walk, you should take about 45 minutes every day
- Make sure that you are wearing the right foot wear so that you have no chance of straining your feet in the process
Swimming and Under Water Aerobics
Swimming is considered as a complete exercise. It can cut down most difficult fats of your body too. Under water aerobics is another wonderful cardiovascular exercise that could help you in torching irritating bulges.
Tabletop Side Kicks
Stay put in table top, and this will be an easy transition. Instead of lifting your leg upwards, you cross it behind your leg still in table top form, almost tucking your knee under your planted leg’s knee, tapping your toe on the ground. Then, with your core engaged, slowly kick out this leg parallel towards the floor and to the side.
Improve your Posture
A lot of people are finding it hard to improve their posture because they have been used to their slouching, sluggish looking posture whenever they sit or stand. When you make sure that your posture is good, you are strengthening not only your core but you are also improving the blood circulation throughout your whole body.
- When you are sitting, try to sit up straight from time to time in the beginning until such time when you are already used to your new posture when sitting down.
- When standing up, make sure that you will align your neck, head and shoulders. This will help you regulate your posture further.
- Lie on your back
- Put your hands behind your ears
- Crunch to the left and bring your right elbow in to meet your left knee
- Crunch to the right and bring your left elbow in to meet your left knee
- Quickly go back and forth between sides as if you’re pedaling a bike
- Try for three sets of 30 reps on each side
This exercise works on the core muscles, targeting your back and hips. Lie down on your side with your feet stacked and keep your knees straight. Place the upper body weight on your left elbow and forearm and simultaneously raise hips until a straight line is formed. Hold for 35 seconds and repeat on the other side.